Why buy from auctions:
- Savings up to 40% from retail value of yachts and boats
- Seven Seas has access to most yacht and boat auctions nationwide with large weekly yacht and boat inventories sold at prices below market.
- Banks, lenders and insurance companies are not allowed to sit on inventory – they must liquidate and often take losses on these vessels.
How it works
- Contact our team and provide us with the criteria of the yacht or boat you desire: Model, Make, Year and any additional requirements.
- After we receive your inquiry, we will search our nationwide database for upcoming auctions matching your criteria and send you a detailed offer via email with pictures, condition report and projected price.
- If you are satisfied with the offer, we will invoice you for 15% of the projected auction price prior to the auction date to reserve bidding.
- Once the auction ends successfully and the boat is purchased, we will invoice you for the balance of the purchase price and transport cost to your desired destination or port.
- Once the invoice is paid, we will ship the vessel on the first available voyage.
- Our boat transport service is available to all destinations worldwide
Purchasing Damaged Boats
- Damaged boats normally sell 50-60% under market value depending on condition and required repairs.
- In most cases when damaged boats are imported, the import duties are often reduced based on the reduced value of the vessel.
- Most damaged boats may be repaired and operated again without any problems and the end cost will be greatly reduced.
- Upon request, we will be glad to assist buyers to obtain parts needed to repair the boat and save on costs.
Check upcoming boat auctions and inventory here.
Once you find a boat you like, send us lot number and sale date to arrange purchase through our account
|Copart Boats and Watercraft||http://www.copart.com/c2/boat_auction_search_results.html|
|Insurance Auto Auction Boats, Jet ski, Recreational - select BOATS from Quick Links menu||https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/Search...|
Also, check the following sites with private and broker listings in the US. These sites represent boats listed by brokers and owners nationwide. If you find a boat that you are interested in, please, send us a the link. We will contact the seller, make sure to verify that listing is legitimate, have our representative check the boat on site and negotiate the best possible deal on your behalf eliminating any possibility of fraud. We will verify that the vessel has proper sale documentation and it is what they say it is. We want our customers to have the confidence that they are buying what they intend to buy by using us, your trusted agent.