In order for us to secure transport of your boat, the following list of documentation and procedures are required:
- Submit completed Transport Contract Request Form with all details of your desired voyage. Once completed and returned to us, we will issue a Contract for Service outlining all terms of the transport
- Review Contract for Service, sign every page and return back to us along with a scanned copy of owner's passport or driver's license.
- Notarize Page 7 of Contract for Service. If Notary is not available, have at least 2 witnesses sign attesting to a fact that owner of the boat signed in front of them.
- Submit all available pictures of your boat and diagram if available for us to best prepare loading plan.
- Send payment according to Contract Terms.
Once our team receives the required documentation and payment, we will proceed immediately to book space for your voyage and make all necessary transport arrangements with ship owners, terminals and load masters.
We will keep you informed every step of the way and provide updates of the transport progress with estimated time of arrival and any other important details.